I’ve been tagged. Twice. It’s like the school playground all over again. I was always rubbish at British Bulldog (do they still play that? Am I showing my age?) I can still feel my heart pounding as all these children
pumped with steroids
on sugar highs came running towards me, knowing that not one, but maybe two or three would collide with me at any second. OK. So maybe being tagged in a meme isn’t exactly the same thing but that is the flashback I got all right!?
So, firstly thanks to Foz over at Muslim Mummies and Natalie from The Accidental Mogul for both tagging me!
1. You must post the rules
2. Post 12 fun facts about yourself int he blog post
3. Answer the questions the tagger has set for you in their post and then create 12 new questions for the bloggers you plan to tag
4. Tag 12 people
5. Let them know you tagged them
OK here’s where I go back to my teenaged rebellion and choose to interpret the rules how I see fit. I think most people I know have now been tagged so I’m not going to tag anyone though please, if you read this and want to pretend I tagged you, I’m happy to play along!
12 6 facts about me
- I hate celery
- I love bald men / men with long dreadlocks
- I’m qualified to teach English as a second language and used to do just that!
- My attention span is extremely short
- I secretly wanted to have at least four children but pregnancy and the resulting labour changed my mind.
- I can be unreasonably emotional with people who I am close to
12 Questions answered from the 24 I had to play with
1. What’s your favourite perfume?
Jean Paul Gaultier Classique
2. What are your dreams for the future?
To be content, for my family to be happy and to feel my talents are recognised.
3) Who is your favourite spice girl?
Scary Spice, I loved her hair and attitude.
4) What do you love about yourself?
My sense of humour and my boobs. They are both amazing. Well I think so.
5. Why do you blog?
My family complain that I talk too much, this way I can get out random thoughts and have new ears that are not bored of me yet (cheeky grin)
6. What’s your favourite book?
I tend to read a book or two a week so this is hard. A time to Kill by John Grisham and Cloud Atlas by David Mitchell and anything written by Eric Jerome Dickey
7. What one thing would you like to achieve in 2012?
I’d like to actually feel healthier.
8) Sweet or savoury?
9) Who/what makes you smile?
Princess. She is one crazy toddler.
10) What is your favourite girl’s name?
Golden. The King says it sounded like a stripper so he vetoed it.
11. Grass in the garden? Or Paving?
12. Name one of your favourite blogs
Yin and Yang
. It has nothing to do with parenting but a lot to do with music, fashion, art, films, London, general ramblings etc. Basically all the other things that interest me outside of trying to be a great mother. The writers are young and enthusiastic. The imagery is on point and the site is sleek. Worth taking a look me thinks.