This week’s listography over on Kate Takes Five is one I just had to take part in, the last one was a little too sensitive (5 worst dates and I didn’t want to hurt anyone’s feelings hehehe!) so I have been gagging to get my teeth into another top 5! This week it is “Top Five Keyword Searches for Your Blog”.
So without not much further a do, here are mine:
1) Bitching, hmm ok, I was surprised that other than my actual site name, this was the most searched item. It was for a post I did on office gossip and the bitchiness of some of my colleagues. Hopefully some of them have read it, as they seem to have calmed down . . . for now.
2) Tinuke. I have only met one other person with my name but it is actually rather common in Nigeria, so as much as my ego would love to think the searcher found what they were looking for when they happened on my site, it probably isn’t the case!
3) Chinese clothing manufacturer. I am drawing a blank here as to why my site came up!?
4) Circus Hair Styles. Hmm yes, I talk about hairstyles briefly so I see the link – another favourite though not in the top 5 most searched is “sexy circus mothers” though I have yet to see such a thing?
5) George Gey. I’m glad this came up. It is linked to a book review I wrote on The Immortal Life of Henrietta Lacks. The book opened up my eyes to a side of ethics, eugenics and morality that I was until that moment unaware of. A must read!
I love blogging and try not to pay too much attention to that alluring ‘stats’ button but it is always fun to take a look at the search terms!!